Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cadbury Eggs and the Sixth Dimension

A nice Easter-themed science video for your enjoyment. Once again, another idea from mainstream science which so easily interfaces with my approach to visualizing the dimensions: as I've said many times, all possible states for our particular universe are contained within the entirety of our unique version of the sixth dimension.


A direct link to the above video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4eXU8VHM2g

Next: New video - What is Life?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Call me crazy, but I have this nagging suspicion that quantum physics will be replaced/overlayed by a new physics of some sort, as quantum physics did to Newtonian physics. Macro to micro to nano maybe even Planck and beyond. Is it ever safe to say our knowledge has become complete? Infinity is a hard thing to grasp. I can hardly deal with consciousness and my personal existence. My mind is afraid to follow those looping thoughts to wherever they go. Can't hold all that infinity in my mind without pushing sanity out of it.

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist