Monday, October 5, 2009

Tenth Dimension Audio Book


A direct link to the above video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDCbUsPZkg4

One of the requests that has come up quite often is people wanting an audio book version of Imagining the Tenth Dimension. A couple of months ago I released a revised and expanded version of the book that adds additional information to the end of each chapter, showing ways that some of the wacky ideas I proposed when I published my book in 2006 are now moving closer to the accepted mainstream of science and cosmology.

I'm pleased to announce that you can now go to www.tenthdimension.com/digital and download a set of mp3s featuring Catherine Haines reading the revised and expanded version of my book. This totals over six hours of listening time, and I'm hoping this will help even more people to discover why my book has continued to be so popular with readers from around the world.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

...and enjoy the journey.

Rob

Next: Another one of those wacky ideas I wrote about in 2006 which are now being confirmed by mainstream science: "Ringing in the Brain"

No comments:

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist