Tuesday, April 21, 2009

World Builder

Have you got nine minutes? Here's a lovely and poignant award-winning film created by Bruce Branit of BranitVFX in Kansas City, USA.

World Builder from Bruce Branit on Vimeo.
A direct link to the above video is at http://vimeo.com/3365942

Thank you to my friend, artist Marilyn Robertson for forwarding this movie on to me. It relates so nicely to recent blog entries of mine like Illusions and Reality, Augmented Reality, and Creativity and the Quantum Universe that I thought I'd just put the movie up by itself and let you enjoy this little gem all by itself.

Enjoy the journey!

Rob

Next: Polls Archive 33 - Could I Meet My Incarnation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rob, that was wonderful!

Apocalypso Facto said...

What a nice short film! Excellent production and, of course, deep subject!

Thanks for sharing.

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist